Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Bachelorette Party in Santa Barbara

I can only write so much here without violating the non-disclosure agreement (kidding)... but last weekend I had an amazing time celebrating the end of my single-girl life in Santa Barbara with my favorite ladies in the world!


We went on a wine tasting limo tour of Santa Ynez on Saturday AM/early afternoon. Saturday afternoon we played games at the Fess Parker Doubletree. Saturday night we hit State Street for a bar crawl. And Sunday AM we capped it off with Brunch at Sharkeez. It was an awesome time.

Here are some pics of the weekend:


Some inside jokes for the ladies who were there: Dolphin, "full bar", 30-point turn, clown on a bike, road side pit stop, overheating, what IS Fiesta, spills, limo cabs, and"is the bride pretty in to it?"
LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin