Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Did I Pull it Off?

As you likely know, I poured over wedding website after wedding website to find the wedding details to build my inspiration boards.

I just got my photos back from my photographer (I'll post more later). Since I have my photos now, knew my first order of business was to build a "real wedding" inspiration board of my ACTUAL turquoise and tangerine wedding details. Without further ado, my wedding:




Here was my final inspiration board a few months before the big day:



So what do you think? Did I pull it off?

3 comments:

Snaves said...

You TOTALLY pulled it off!! Awesome job :)

Michelle Moi Belle said...

Definitely!!!! You will inspire many future brides. You are going to be in such high demand for all our friends weddings :)! xoxo, Michelle

Maya said...

you did better than you inspiration board! congrats!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin