Monday, September 1, 2008

My DIY Pride & Joy: The Programs

My favorite DIY project and the one I'm most proud of are my Programs.



I got a bid for programs from Daydreams, the stationary store who did my invites, for programs and it came out to about $700. I thought to myself, "I can do that for less". And I did. When it was all said and done, with paper, printing, and ribbon, it was about $100.

I designed the programs in Word using a mix of Honey Script and Century Gothic fonts. I had them printed up and cut at Kinkos. I used a blue cardstock for the cover and a ivory resume paper for the contents. We bound them together with two colors of orange ribbon.

Here are some shots of the inside of the program:


The contents were:
- Cover
- Page 1: Welcome
- Page 2 & 3: Wedding Party
- Page 4 & 5: Ceremony Program
- Page 6: Picture
- Page 7: Wedding Weekend Agenda


I admit it, I'm completely in love with my programs and way to proud of myself.
Message me if you want my template. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin