Monday, September 8, 2008

Wedding Reading: The Unbroken Circle of Love

From the moment we started planning our Wedding Ceremony we knew we wanted our families heavily involved in it. We ended up with my Dad doing a song, my Mom doing a Reading, Jonathan's Dad doing a Scripture Reading, and both of our Moms participating in the Sand Ceremony.

I'll do posts on the other parts of the ceremony later, but I wanted to start with my Mom's Reading entitled The Unbroken Circle of Love: We… We & She … She & He… He… We



The reading was actually a mix of several abriged readings including:
On Children by Kahlil Gibran
The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
The Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Linbergh
Jerry McGuire
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch


And it turned out great! We loved it and our guests did too.

You can check out the full text of the reading here:
http://docs.google.com/View?docID=dhmdd69g_45cmbdg8ct&revision=_latest

1 comment:

Lo said...

Kirst, this was a beautiful start to the ceremony... and I started crying immediately! In fact, just reading it again made me tear up. Thanks for posting it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin