Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Engagement Pics Preview

A few weeks ago we did our official engagement pictures with our amazing Photographer, Kim Irons. Despite it being a record-setting heat day for a Los Angeles Spring, we had a fantastic time with her shooting around downtown Long Beach and at the beach in Long Beach (we even stopped for a beer in the middle). And from what I can see so far, the pictures turned out fantastic. I can't wait for Kim to shoot our wedding!

Here is one of pictures that Kim's let us preview:

You can see a few more pictures of us on her blog at: kimironsphotography.blogspot.com

I'll post more when we get the whole package from her.

Engagement pictures were definitely something that I thought about cutting but I'm so glad we did them. Here is why you should do Engagement pictures:
1. It gave our photographer, Kim and a great chance to get to know us and see how we photograph (apparently I blink a lot)
2. It was a really fun and intimate experience for Jonathan and me
3. We have some really fun and artistic shots of us to use in our home, at the wedding, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin