Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner

I've been working with Marianne (Jonathan's Mom) on plans for the rehearsal dinner. She hired Gerardo's (this great little Mexican catering company) to do the food and we're going to have it at my parent's home.


We're thinking of doing a Mexican Fiesta theme. That way I will incorporate the two quintessential San Diego elements into my Wedding Weekend (Beach/Ocean for the wedding and Mexico for the Rehearsal Dinner). I don't think that the Wedding Theme and the Rehearsal Dinner Theme need to match (or even should match). Agree?

I'm excited for the Rehearsal Dinner because I get to have a fun and relaxed evening in Jamul with all my closest friends and family on the eve of the BIG day.




No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin