Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bridesmaid Profile: Carolyn

Carolyn

Nicknames:
Care, Care-o, lover

How we met: First week at USC as Gamma Phi Beta Pledges. We both lived in Pardee Tower and Carolyn invited me to walk to the row for a pledge meeting. We started chatting, she asked if I had a boyfriend, and I said yes. She got the disapproving look on her face and said “Ummm, this is college” (she hates when I tell that story too). I laughed and Carolyn and I were friends from that day on. And, for the record, she was right; said boyfriend and I broke up a few months later (obviously).

Favorite memories: Being crazy little Gamma Phi Beta Pledges, living together Sophomore year in 4-man rooms, and Senior Spring Break in the Bahamas (braids, get your hair done, braids)

Why I love Carolyn: Carolyn is so amazingly thoughtful; she’s always taking the time to email, message, call, or arrange get-togethers. And she is always uplifiting and fun to be around.

Some pictures of Carolyn and I over the years:

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin